The coaching relationship must be based on trust, mutual responsibility and an atmosphere that encourages experimentation, risk-taking, growth, and accountability. Personal assessment of your strengths and areas that require development, reflection and goal setting enable the you to grow and meet personal and professional challenges.
I have spent years developing my tailor-made approach to coaching which is based on total confidentiality, mutual respect and the most current academic and experiential evidence.
Benefits of Coaching
- Widens your comfort zone and fosters reasonable risk taking.
- Focuses group, individual and career goals.
- Provides behavioral measurements to address progress.
- Creates new leadership opportunities and ongoing feedback.
- Determine your unique situation.
- Examine 360 degree assessments.
- Define specific goals and measurement.
- Identify your strengths and areas that you seek for development.
- Utilize Visualization, Speech Patterns and Beliefs to support transitions.