Sunday night is vital. It’s the foundation from which the week will follow and that’s why
it is valuable to be mindful of how we speak to ourselves. What we tell ourselves about
the coming week is a big part which will influence our thoughts feelings and decisions.
Creating a positive Sunday evening mindset is one of the simplest and most powerful
tools for mental growth.
My Sunday night Credo
- You are somebody
- You don’t have to let feelings rule the roost.
- No matter the circumstances there are always choices
- You are worthy of respect
- The new positive decisions you make about yourself are powerful
- Affirm who you are and what you deserve.
- Examine the old rules and beliefs and select new ones.
- Cultivate Dissatisfaction that can break old habits.
- Create a vision that provides energy and inspiration
- Don’t walk alone, choose allies and supporters
- Learn from failure and move on
- Your past does not determine your future.
- Accept responsibility for your life and set measurable goals.